Blue India Twiggy is here!!!

1. HI everyone, this is my very first b-bag and I am so excited! I decided that my first would be a blue india and I fell in love with the twiggy style.
    It took me a while to locate one and it was only after I called Bal NY a second time that they told me they had one left.

Now, the only thing I did notice was a very thin superficial scratch on the back of the bag, about 3 inches long, but other than that, I absolutely love it. I put a drop of the coach conditioner on the scratch and rubbed it in good and now you can't see it at all, but it does still bother me a bit that I paid so much and the bag is not perfect.

I called Bal NY and told them and they told me I could return it, but the problem is that they don't have this color or style anymore and won't be getting it in either.

Also, since you can't see the scratch anymore, they will probably think I am ridiculous.

My next purchase will be a cafe twiggy or city...
    The addiction begins......
    IMG_2250_edited.JPG IMG_2262_edited.JPG IMG_2262 177.jpg IMG_2291 17.jpg IMG_2255_edited.JPG
  2. 0o0o0o weeeeeeeeeee!!! its beautiful! thanks for sharing your new twiggy with us!
  3. Congratulations on your blue-india bundle of joy, madame Butterfly!
  4. Yeah that scratch wouldn't bother me one little bit! Gorgeous bag - looks great on you
  5. Love it! Good choice for a first bbag. Congratulations!
  6. congrats its beautiful!!!!
  7. love this color !!! congrats!!!!
  8. Hurray!! Obviously I'm biased but I love it--especially that first pic!!
  9. Congrats!!!!

thx for sharing :smile:
  10. Congrats Butterfly! Its gorgeous & looks super on you.Looking at the pic with the scratch...looks like a part of the natural grain/distressing...cld it be?Anyway..enjoy your bag honey!
  11. Love it!! Beautiful color and the leather looks so smooshy! Look great on you too! I wouldn't worry about that scratch...just consider it a "birthmark"! Congrats and enjoy! Twiggy's rock! :jammin:
  12. congrats ! twiggy looks great on you !
  13. Stunning! That is one gorgeous twiggy! Congrats on your lovely purchase!
  14. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
  15. such a beautiful color!! well done and congrats on your first bbag!!