Blue India Purse finally arrived! plus pics of my collection!

hi everyone! Actually this thread is a little old, I bought the BI in November for my birthday!
I have since bought a RV purse, a black mini bowing (sold it to a friend soon after), a cognac aulmoniere and a black city!!!

I will have to sell something, probably the twiggy... But I'll wait until I return to Greece for good in July and I'll decide then... If I need to sell two the navy first will also have to go... I know, I know, it's very cute, I hope I won't be in need to sell two bags!

After searching the 5 continents and paying ridiculous customs fees from Australia, here it is, my beloved blue india!!!! I really love it, it was worth the wait! The purse is such a great size and shape, I'm really glad I got one before it's getting discontinued!

The leather is thick and not veiny, but I'm still worried that it may crack like the leather on my navy did.

Also here is a pic of my bal collection of bags and one pair of sandals from s/s 05. Little miss black twiggy is missing, I took her to replace the lining that was very worn.
Enjoy! :wlae:

Also seperate pics of my 06 lilac city to prove that s/s 06 leather HAS smooshiness potential~mine is sooo smooshy after being conditioned!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Danae - Beautiful bags need to be enlarge for other viewers....u got a great collection esp ur purse style in BI....i love it.......:yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm blushing here! :heart: Thanks for the compliment, Celia, coming from you it means a lot, you have such an impressive collection!
My lilac city hasn't needed conditioning after the leather reached a desirable lever of smooshiness, thought I should give an update.

Also meant to post a pic of one of my new finds, a mint mystery green first! YES! :nuts: It's my very favourite green! :wlae:

Attachments

• 4.07 105.JPG
    4.07 105.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi sheanabelle!
I'm not sure what exactly happened with the navy, it's dried out in some places, maybe because I used it during the summer under the scorching sunlight? I didn't know much about moisturising and maintaining bbags then, unfortunately.
I will take my navy to a craftman I trust and ask if there's anything that can be done, otherwise I'll have to live with the dried spots...