Blue India or Marine??

1. which to get????:confused1:
  2. Oh dear tough question both colors are very diffrent, if your looking for something versatile and understated I think I would go with marine if your looking for something unusual that pops I would def say BI. I saw the BI city IRL and it was just amazing. The color pops without being flashy :heart: !
  3. It is hard to say as both colors are so different. The BI is a great color but the marine is going to be quite a bit darker.
  4. do you think marine will look a lot like black?
  5. someone posted a pic of marine on here and i guess it's on naff's site now so you can check it out is a really pretty color! i didn't expect to like it as i thought it'd be more like a black but it's a really pretty dark blue.

but yes BI and marine are totally different colors, so hard to say which ... but i do have a BI Day, i just LOVE the BI color.
  6. i'm falling in love with marine :p
  7. I would get the Marine because it is more versatile IMO. I've seen BI City IRL. Very pretty. I can understand why many ladies here are loving the BI...

But, Marine for me...
  8. BI all the way:smile:
  9. personally I'd pick marine because I find it more wearable for my wardrobe.. but it's pretty much a true dark blue.
  10. I'm waiting for the Marine Blue. I want a City and/or a Shopping in it. LOVE the Marine!
  11. BI just because it is so spring like, and it easily goes with jeans. BI is such a pretty color that stands out.
  12. Definitely the BI!!! I think it's the prettiest blue Bal has ever made!
  13. BI all the way baby!
  14. Marine rocks :rochard:
  15. Like others have said, the colors are so different it's hard to say. I agree that BI is a nice pop of color without being too bright at all. Marine looks like it might work like a black bag, but also looks gorgeous. Do you know what style you want and how you will be using it?