Blue Epi and Noisette Cles

1. I just got a new epi pochette and a noisette cles today as an early birthday present and I am so happy.:yahoo: But the only problem is that the inside of my pochette is blue. Will there be any color transfer onto the cles? I don't want to ruin it so I'm turning to you guys for help.
    I found a picture of the inside of the bag on eBay from a mypoupette seller just to show you. :yes:

pochette.jpg
  2. Mmm, I don't know, but congratulations on your pretty new things. I hope the cles will be allright in the pochette!

3. I wouldn't risk it, someone posted their perle agenda turned red from red lining inside a MC. Don't do it, use it with a lining that is more light colored or keep in dustcover, beautiful combination together... though... love that blue and noisette together, happy bday!

4. I want to know as well...

5. I was hoping to use these two together but always having to putting it back into the dust bag is annoying. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks

6. I don't know, but congrats on your new purchases!

7. Congratulations!

8. congrats!!!

9. eek! Don't try it with all the stories we have heard! Maybe you can just clip it on the outside if you are dead set on using them together????

congrats on a beautiful set! :flowers: