Blue Bee Online

1. Does anyone have a code? I'd appreciate it!

2. I would definitely love a code for this website too!:love:

3. They never have coupons! It's irritating~

4. And they're the only website that has the Tylie Malibu bag I want! BAH!

5. HI, I CALLED THEM TODAY AND ASK FOR COUPON CODE. THEY SAID THEY HAVE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE AND CAN ONLY USE ON Marc Jacobs Large Quilted Ursula Bowler Midnight Blue. THE CODE IS LUCKY AND IS GOOD FOR 25% OFF THIS BAG!!

6. Miss S, Thanks sooooo much. I just purchased the midnight blue Ursula Bowler. It was such a great deal after the 25% off it was only US$806.25 plus shipping. You just saved me over 200 dollars. I'm so very happy.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . Thanks again!!. Happy shopping everyone.

7. I love Blue Bee Online, they have a great selection of authentic stuff :yes:

8. The Blue Bee stores are great too. They are located in downtown Santa Barbara. Great selection and very helpful. So you can always call the stores directly.

9. Do they ever have codes? I have never ordered from here before.

10. Tylie is all over eBay as well. I have 4 and have had great experiences. I find that when people close down thier boutiques you can find some of the best deals ever on eBay!

11. Blue Bee has codes once in a blue moon (not like other sites that seem to have promo/discount codes regularly). Not too long ago a fellow TPFer posted one for Blue Bee for 20% off, it was only good for a few days. So I'm sure the next time one of these is available, your friends here will let you know ;)