BLOOMINGDALES stores carrying YSL bags?

1. Has anyone come across a Bloomies that carries YSL bags (the Muse, the Vincennes/Mombasa)? I'm trying to find one in time for the Family & Friends event but so far no luck. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Have you tried the flagship store in NY? (59th and Lex?) I don't remember if they carry YSL or not. I know they carry LV, Chanel, and Ferragamo

3. I'm pretty sure they don't--

4. Saks Fifth Avenue is also having their F&F event (running now until Saturday). YSL is included, it's sold at selected Saks locations including Beverly Hills California (310.275.4211). Buy from Saks directly or ask for price match at Nordstrom or YSL boutique. YSL will price match (their YSL manager said so)!

5. Really? I was just at Saks with my F&F pass and the SA at the YSL boutique told me that YSL bags are excluded from the event.

I'm not out to purchase any more bags at the moment, but out of curiousity, does anyone know if Jimmy Choo and Fendi bags are included in the sale?

6. Beverly Hills store said YSL and Celine are included.
    Some of the brands excluded: Gucci, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Prada.

Fendi is included in Bloomingdale's F&F.

7. That's odd. I was at the NYC Saks. I even asked twice just to be sure that I heard the SA right.

8. Angstofgumby: Maybe, it's up to the individual store to decide which brand to include and exclude. I asked about YSL and Celine at BH's Saks, the SA (I spoke to) confirmed with other SAs there as well. I asked which ones are excluded, she said: Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Jimmy Choo. Maybe, there are more brands being excluded, they're short-handed today so I didn't want to keep asking.

My only advice for anyone who's interested in the offer is to check with their Saks beforehand.

Bloomingdale's F&F event does not exclude any brands (handbags department in Southern CA, I'm not sure about other departments/locations) -- I can only speak for Southern California, check for other locations. You can get 20% off any brand that's sold there: Chloe, Fendi, Ferragamo, D&G, Marc Jacobs (also Marc by Marc), Moschino, Luella, Burberry, DKNY, Kooba, Longchamp, Coach, Juicy, Aqua, Furla, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Fracesco B, .....