Bloomingdale's Spend More, Save More (In-store only)

1. (from e-mail)
    bloomingdale's bMONEY

IN-STORE ONLY
    January 18th through January 21st

Get Carded
    Start receiving unlimited 15.00 b-money gift cards* with each 100.00 puchase** you make.
    SPEND 100.00 - GET 15.00 BACK
    SPEND 200.00 - GET 30.00 BACK
    SPEND 300.00 - GET 45.00 BACK

AND SO ON - THERE'S NO LIMIT!

*b-money gift cards can be redeemed from January 22nd to February 3rd, 2007. May not be used in conjunction with any other certificate offer. Not valid on prior purchases or bill payments. Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards, store services, restaurants, purchase-with-purchase items or Bloomingdale's by Mail. Valid for in-store use only. See sales associate for complete details. Not valid for Federated employees.

**Excludes selected designers, women's cashmere sweaters, cosmetics, fragrances, Waterford, Stearns & Foster, Masterpiece, electronic gift cards, Martine's Chocolates and restaurants, designer fine jewelry, fine watches, estate jewelry, men's electronics, store services, purchase with purchase items and Westchester Furniture Clearance Center. Gift cards earned from the purchase of furniture and mattresses will be mailed directly to the customer.

2. does this include leased depts like dior or lv?

3. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why am i not going home this weekend :sad:

4. Excluded handbags brands at Bloomingdale's Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California): Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Ferragamo, Longchamp.

This store does not carry Chanel, LV, Chloe, ...

6. There is a LV store in san francisco. Do you think thats part of it? Or is it just newport beach's Bloomingdales?

7. i need to ask my sa at bloomies if it works with lv. i doubt it but it's worth it to ask....

my mom bought furniture the last time they did this. it got delivered last week. i have been bugging her to find out when or how they are going to get the giftcards to her or how it works. the ones we got that day for other things were only good til the end of dec. so what happens when you don't get them til january? anyone know?

8. SF Bloomingdale's is having this event :yes: The restrictions would be the same as what bag.lover posted and LV/Dior is excluded

BUT the EGC received from this event CAN be used on LV/Dior

9. Jen is right, this event is held at all Bloomingdale's.

Each store might have different brand restrictions, you should call your local store for exact details.

10. Do you have to use the bloomingdales credit card to get the deal?

11. ^ no.

12. Thanks!

13. ^ np! shop to your heart's content. I'm quite sad I'm missing this event though so please shop for the both of us!

14. Don't feel bad Jen, this is not as great as their Private Sale or Friends & Family event. =)

15. would those b-money cards work via phone orders thn ? thanks