bloomingdales sale - online and instore

1. <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="F1_S3_C1_T1_W2">bloomingdales.com - 10/4 - 10/8 Soft Goods Clearance</td> </tr><tr><td class="F1_S3_C1_T1_W1" style="padding: 5px 0px 3px;" valign="top">October 4, 2007 - October 8, 2007 </td></tr> <tr><td class="F1_S3_C1_T1_W1" style="padding: 0px 0px 3px;" valign="top">
    </td></tr> <tr><td class="F1_S2_C1_T1_W1" style="padding: 0px 0px 5px;" valign="top">% Early Offer

Take 30% Off Regluar Prices on a great selection of must-haves for Fall
    Includes Outerwear, Sutton Studio Cashmere, Contemporary Sportswear, Classic Sportswear, & Shoes.
    (Items clearly marked and markdown is automatically taken in Shopping Cart).
    Shop Now

Take an Extra 40% Off already reduced merchandise in our Sale & Values section

To receive discount on eligible items Enter Code SV1004 At Checkout.</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. wow, thanks! I'm ready to shop now.

3. Perfect, Thanks! Just ordered a pair of Cole Hann sandals I wanted for $49.

4. Does the code work for everyone? I tried ordering a M Missoni dress and used the code but it's giving me an error message " We're sorry, the first promotion code you have entered is not valid. Please re-enter the code information or remove one of the promotion codes. If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-866-593-2540."

I wonder if many brands are excluded...

5. They never seem to work right for me either. They take the percentage off some of the
    items, but not all, even though they are all from the sale area.

6. Does anyone have a free shipping code?

7. it looks like the discount code will only work starting Oct 4th. Today is Oct 3rd. That could be the reason.

8. Ok, that's really weird b/c I ordered around 3:30 and used the discount code and it worked.$69.99 cole haan sandals came out to $41.99.

9. I think certain brands are excluded from the sale. I received a postcard announcing the sale in stores and it lists brand exclusions. :tdown:

I'm going to check out the sale tomorrow in person at SF Bloomies and will report back on the exclusions.

10. Yes- please let us know if Marc Jacobs is included! - Thanks!

11. Thank you! I just got a Lilly Pulitzer Beach Tote for $56.44 after shipping and tax (org $150). Super~ :tup::wlae::woohoo:

[​IMG]

12. I think I am done with Bloomie's online sales...They are so disorganized and inconsistent... I was trying to check out and I got a message that the "highlighted item" in my cart is no longer available and to remove it before checking out. The problem? Nothing was highlighted! Also, any time an item says "expected to ship within 43 business days" the chances of getting it are not impossible, but slim. And that stinks, because what if a person ordered a sale handbag from Bloomies, and in doing so, passed on another from a different retailer? A couple of weeks later, you might get one of their obnoxiously smug emails telling you your order can't be filled... What a horrible site for such a well-known retailer...And don't even get me started on their ridiculously high shipping charges...

Morning Bloomies rant over...:roflmfao:

13. Did anyone score anything good? Do tell....

14. I just went to Bloomies 59th St and they had 1 Kooba in HOLLY, 1 Gryson Skye in white, and 1 Gryson Jasper in white- all 40% off in the sale section.

15. In general, I totally agree. I always get orders cancelled and really hate ordering from them and swore I would never again. I took a chance this time for a pair of Cole Haan sandals that I've been wanting and everywhere I tried didn't have my size ( except the Cole Haan site where they are still $70 more than I paid) and belive it or not, I got a shipping confirmation today! (I orderd yesterday) Hasn't completely restored my faith but for once, it's good news.