bloomingdales sale includes coach!!!!!

1. just wanted to let everyone know that i just got back from bloomies and they are having a sale which includes coach, i believe the SA told me 20% off.
    i actually picked up the novelty patchwork wristlet (the one w/the gold patchwork that came out before the holiday) it was reg 98.00 and marked down to 73.50, then she added an additioanl 15% off so the total for the wristlet was $62.47....from 98.00!!!!!
    so just FYI everyone:yahoo:

2. WOW! Thanks so much. I may have DH head over to Bloomies tonight to check it out!

Lara

3. off to riverside I go!

4. dangit, why does the only bloomies have to be an hour away?

5. At least you have one slightly near you. I think the closest Bloomingdales is several thousand miles from me!:nuts: Which is probably a good thing now that I think about it....:rolleyes:

6. What was the additional 15% off for?

7. the additional 15% was from a 15% coupon that the SA had at the register
    she just offered it..i believe this sale goes til the 3rd???

8. Thanks for the info. I must go chek it out.

9. So is all of their Coach items on sale? Or just some? Thanks!!

Sheila

10. I don't suppose it applies online? No Bloomies anywhere near here.

11. I went up there today. They had a vintage hobo and a chelsea turnlock (2 sizes) on sale...

12. They had tons of Coach at mine ... a whole table. Mia satchels (black sig), chelsea hobos (both sizes) ... everything in black or dark brown. Pretty stuff, but I am broke. :biggrin: They were 25% off and then an additional 40% off! Good deals!

13. oyy how much do you want to bet mine will have nothing there..

14. online bloomies do not carry coach..

15. ah! i want the mia satchel...i can't believe i returned that baby...