Bloomingdales Private Sale

1. I received this email today:

bloomingdales.com - Private SaleJune 12, 2007 - June 14, 2007 Buy More. Save More.

Take 20% OFF your purchase when you spend up to $999.99

Take 25% OFF your purchase when you spend $1000.00-$1499.99

Take 30% OFF your purchase when you spend $1500.00 or more

Plus, take an Extra 40% OFF already reduced online merchandise.

Enter promo code PSALE at checkout.

WOMEN'S
    Shop Women's Now

SHOES & HANDBAGS
    Shop Shoes & Handbags Now

MENS
    Shop Men's Now

JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES
    Shop Jewelry & Accessories Now

KIDS
    Shop Kids Now

SALE & VALUES
    Shop Sale & Values Now

Valid Tuesday June 12, 2007 through Thursday June 14, 2007.

Enter promo code PSALE at checkout.

*Exclusions apply.
    Offer Valid on Bloomingdale's By Mail catalogs and bloomingdales.com only. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply. Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's stores or at bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com. Savings may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.

The following departments are excluded: Cosmetics, Fragrances, Women's Premium Denim, Home, and Electronic Gift Cards.

The following vendors are excluded: Badgley Mischka, Carmen Marc Valvo, Diane Von Furstenberg, Lily Pulitzer, M Missoni, All Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Bouwer Glamit!, Nanette Lepore, Theory, All Tory Burch, Vince.

To locate a store near you click here. Locate a Store

2. Thanks! My husband threw out my postcard with the code so this was very helpful! I ordered some Juicy Couture terry stuff (so adorable) that never go on sale. Thank you so much!

3. Does that mean that Marc Jacobs collection is also excluded? I can't tell if it got cut off in your post or not.

4. thithi, That's a good question. Technically they didn't list Marc Jacobs, but it does say all Marc by Marc Jacobs are excluded in the sale. I think Marc Jacobs are :tup:

5. I got one of the Marc Jacobs bags! There's a banana hobo on sale, but it's not eligible but this other one was. There ARE some MbyMJ bags that are eligible. So far I've ordered two handbags (the MJ and the Rafe Molly Crosby) and three pairs of shoes/sandals. Now comes the $64,000 question: how many cancellation emails will I get?

By the way, you automatically get the 40% off on sales items but you MUST type in the June12 promo code in to get the extra 20% (or more).

Got this one in black for (are you ready?)$237.60!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Dang! I was just doing a search to find the size of this bag and found a link to Bloomies with whiskey color and it was AVAILABLE!! I've got TWO now!! :wtf:

Yep, I'll have an email box full of cancellations fer sher now!

7. Wow, I hit the jackpot!
    i ordered two DVF DRESSES AND A MARC BY MARC JACOBS SANDALS ON SALE LAST WEEK AND THEY ARE AN ADDITIONAL 40% OFF . i CALLED AND GOT THE PRICE ADJUSTMENT. LOVE SALES!!!!!!!

8. I thought DVF was was excluded? So you were able to get a price adjustment at a store or by calling customer service?

9. When I went online the additional 40% was taken automatically when I put in my shopping cart. I called customer service told her this and she gave it to me, i still haven't received one of the dresses( its being deliverd today, UPS) and her system was frozen but she gave it to me!!

10. I asked for a price adjustment for a dress I just received yesterday, and they won't give it to me...this is REALLY upsetting.

11. Shipping is steep for Bloomingdale site. Anyone has free shipping code by the chance?

12. i just placed an order also. i got some Michael Kors shoes which are on back order that i have been looking at for 32.00 :smile: yippie

13. I just ordered some AK anne Klein ivory/black peeptoes for 36.54, includes shipping!
    I've been looking for an ivory peeptoe for an ivory bag I have.
    I have shopped til I've dropped. I must stop-but what awesome deals.

14. I hear you! All these sales have been great and I have exercised real control at each one but $100 here and $50 there is REALLY starting to add up! At the Bloomie's sale, I ordered a pair of Michael Kors pants, 2 pairs of Nanette Lepore for Keds, and a Juicy Couture necklace all for a total of $130.

It feels so strange to say but STOP!!! My wallet can't take these discounts any more!!! :p

15. Their shipping charges are really high! Any free shipping code out there please?