Bloomingdales Private Sale Nov 29-Dec 2

1. Earn a $15 gift card with almost ever $100 you spend.

Some deals include....

Extra 30% off all permanently reduced fashions in The View, YES, Sutton Studio
    Extra 40% off all already reduced handbags and small leather goods
    Take 25% off your entire purchase when you buy two pairs of regular priced shoes, 30% when you buy three or more pairs
    Extra 20% off all reduced women's shoes
  2. does this include the internet?
  3. This is usually an in store event. I haven't received my coupons yet.
  4. Does this exclude LV?
  5. ^ yes, because the LV stores are their own entity.
  6. Just wondering, what do you need coupons for? Do you need coupons to get the $15 gift card/per $100 purchase?
  7. ^nope! you just show your receipts at a designated area of the store. the coupons give you $25 a $100 purchase i believe.
  8. hmm i usually get this booklet in the mail by now.. when did you gals receive yours?
  9. i received mine this past weekend...hope everyone gets theirs!
  10. Thanks, I'll have to swing up to the Mall of America! :smile:
  11. I just got my booklet in the mail yesterday so not to worry! FYI - You can always go to customer service and show your Bloomies card and they'll give you a booklet. They should honestly just hand them out freely in the store!
  12. What exactly is in the booklet? Just information on sales or coupons?

Is this gift card deal only for storecard holders?

Can this be applied to David Yurman jewelry? I'm not sure if they are a separate entity form Bloomingdales
  13. Can someone with a $25 off of $100 coupon check to see if Uggs are excluded? I still have not gotten a booklet..grrr
  14. I got mine this past weekend...

For shoes, it doesn't specify just says that certain designers and brand exclusions apply. See sales associate for details.
    Women's premium denim, cosmetics, fragrances, fine jewelry, furs, men's electronics etc., are excluded.
  15. i received mine last week