Bloomingdales Pre-sale!!!!!

1. I walked into bloomingdales today to find that they have a 15% discount going on everything in the store, but you can not pick up the items until next wednesday:yes:.
    At certain bloomies Fendi, Marc Jacobs, and Burberry are not excluded. The bloomies in sherman oaks has no exclusions but Beverly center does exclude the brands I named above. Just ask an SA at the bloomies you plan to shop at about there exclusions:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Happy shopping!!!!
  2. Thanks ali w for the information. Gonna check it out. Did you get anything?
  3. yaay, does this apply for chanel items?
  4. Woo Hoo! Thanks! Bloomies here I come!:wlae: :yahoo:
  5. Not yet, I'm debating on a chloe large paddintion satchel:confused1: I notice they never go on sale and this may be the cheapist I will get it for:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
  6. Excellent, thanks for sharing I will be heading down to Michigan Ave on Saturday - good to know!!!
  7. fendi is excluded at riverside for those who were planning to. prada worked though.
  8. Thanks for the info. Do you know when the pre-sale will end?
  9. If I'm not mistake, I believe the actual sale begins on the 28th
  10. i called bloomies today and am totally confused.. i asked an s/a about the pre-sale and she was telling me about 'shoppers day' where you get a gift bag of $150 worth of items and some other goodies with your purchase... is this the same as pre sale?
  11. I was at Bloomies today and was told it was 15% off everything except Fendi between now and the 28th.

12. Depends on which bloomies you go to. My SA expalined to me why but I don't remember the exact details, Fendi is excluded at the beverly center but not sherman oaks and century city:shrugs:
  13. I just ordered the MJ blake from the bloomies in Fashion Island. Called and talked with an SA and had her put it on 'hold'. Which means it is MY bag, but they took down my CC info and won't charge me until the 28 and I would pick it up on the 28 too! The reason being is because the SA won't charge me until that day so that I get the 15% off. I can't wait! I'm going to make a trip to bloomies before I pick it up anyway to see what else I can get! YAY!
  14. Fashionable Fundraiser is on Wednesday February 28th, included items are given 15% off. If you pre-sale (reserve before the actual event day), you don't need to have the actual invitation.

Stores have different brand restrictions, call your local store for more details.
    In terms of Handbags, Fendi and Ferragamo are excluded at Bloomingdale's Newport Beach (Fashion Island).
  15. thanks for the info, i will ask my local bloomies to see if chanel is included~ (please please please let it be!!!)