Bloomingdale's - Online Only: Save An Extra 30% Off Already Reduced Items

1. Saw some MJ bags already on sale!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=arial,helvetica]*Offer is valid June 15th through June 19th, 2006. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards. Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's stores, on bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com, or bloomingdales.com home merchandise. Offer excludes Intimate Apparel, Swimwear, Gifts, and Men's.
    [/FONT]

2. Just coming here to post the same thing! They have the multi-pocket in denim for $729.99 then take 30% off of that

3. Awwww, I was too late all the good mj bags are gone:sad: . There is still a white sienna that is backordered for 40 something days.

4. did not work on juicy... i had 4 juicy items in my cart :sad:. i guess it has restrictions.

5. i was at bloomingdales yesterday and got my juicy bathing suit separates that were marked for $75.00 each for about $50.00 each. i don't think there are any restrictions and if there are, they are on very few items...i didn't even know until i was rang up it wasn't on a specific rack or anything...

6. Didn't work on my Juicy stuff either.
    Guess that's good for me though-I'm supposed to be "curbing" the spending LOL