Bloomingdales handbag

1. I have this need lately for brown purses - rust, camel,, chocolate, cognac, whiskey, it never ends ...

Here is a purse that Bloomingdales is selling that I like the look of but the price seems to good to be true:

Do you guys consider this a knock off/replica? Thanks for your input. Peggy
  2. It doesn't look like a knock-off to me. If you like it that's all that matters, really. Are you going to buy it?
  3. Is it kind of like a boogie bag? I love the color. If you like it you should get it. Good price too.
  4. Looks like a Celine Boogie.

But affordable.

I say get it. ;)
  5. Do you love it?

If yes, GET IT!
  6. If you like it, get it. That's a great price! :smile:
  7. I have the Celine pocket boogie, and this is very similar except for the detail top stitching and the Celine logo buttons where this bag appears to have plain studs. Otherwise, the design is virtually identical. The boogie doesn't have the back zip pocket mentioned in the Bloomingdales's description, but rather a zip section inside the bag. Maybe that's enough of a design difference to keep it from being considered a knockoff for Bloomingdale's purposes, and it's not an exact replica, but the basic design is definitely the same as the pocket boogie.

That being said, I agree that if you like it you should get it.
  8. I say get it. DOesn't look like a knock off to me.