Bloomingdale's F&F Starts Nov. 8, 2007!

1. My SA told me that the fall F&F starts Nov. 8 and goes through Nov. 11. He let me do a pre-sale today on a gorgeous pearl necklace.

Included items will be 20% off. When I went to the handbag counter the SA told me that pre-sale start Nov. 2, so there is a little bit of confusion (or leeway?). At any rate, I'm going back then to purchase a MJ Camelia.

2. Do i need an invitation or can I just go and ask for 20% off? :crybaby:

3. I swear they are so funny about their dates. I went today to get a MJ bag and they told me I can presale on Oct. 31st. Glad to see that you got to get part of your stuff today. I can't wait to get my MJ bag!

4. Are there any exclusions...and i'd also like to know if anyone can get this discount or you need to know someone.
    THANKS!

5. anyone can get the discount but cosmetics/fragrances/chanel handbags/fine jewelry have been excluded in the past. sunnies are included though!

6. Does anyone know how I can get this discount online ? i.e via a code or something ?

7. No, I don't think you need a special invitation or anything. If you don't have a regular SA that calls you ahead of time, probably the best way to go about it would be to ask if something is included in the F&F sale. That way you'll be sure of tactfully letting them know that you are aware of the sale.

I don't know if they automatically offer the sale price to all customers or not.

8. I never usually get told about presales, the one time I did was when I was being served at the same time as this real snooty woman who they were bending over backwards to please for some ridiculous reason, and they were handing her discounts left right and center even though she was loaded enough to buy $400 sunglasses! Then they look at me like trash because I'm only buying $100 M by MJ ones...

9. What does F & F stand for?

10. Friends and Family sale!:yes:

11. Any1 know if there are any exclusions..like Chanel or LV? thx

12. Thanks!

13. Usually leased counters are excluded from the sale...

14. I can't wait, I've been wanting to get a Burberry or a MJ bag, can't decide!

15. Odd, I was at the Bloomies in VA this past weekend and was told by the SAs that the sale starts on 11/18? Can someone confirm? TIA.