Bloomingdales F&F Coupon Code

1. code: XB0RY0BDSV9Z
    The discount is for 20% off on It is one time use only, so please post if you use the code. Also, if anyone needs an actual coupon for the store and are in the NYC area, I would be willing to meet you at Bloomingdales to give you the coupon.
  2. Thanks! I just used it!
  3. Does anyone else have one that they care to share?
  4. I would also love one if someone doesn't use theirs.
  5. Just found this on another forum, haven't tried it to determine if it works

20% off coupon on any purchase from any catalog online or mail. Valid through 11/8-11/12.

Code: HW20<!-- google_ad_region_end=op -->
  6. Whoops, apparently that code has a lot of restrictions.

*Offer valid on Bloomingdale's By Mail catalogs and only. Delivery charges and applicable taxes are additional. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, Home (including all furniture and mattresses). Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's stores or Offer excludes the following brands: Anlo, Baccarat, Badgley Mischka, Botkier, Bulga, Burberry, Celine, Chanel Sunglasses, Christofle, Cinzia Rocca, Citizens of Humanity, Coach Shoes & Sunglasses, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dior Sunglasses, Elie Tahari, Faberge, Fendi Sunglasses & Watches, Foley and Corinna, Gucci Sunglasses, Gustto, Hilary Radley, Isabella Fiore Handbags & Shoes, James Jeans, Joe's Jeans, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Kooba, Lalique, Lambertson Truex, Limoges, Little Marc, Longchamp, M Missoni, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Marc Men's, MCM, Michael Kors Collection, Michele Watches, Moschino, Mulberry, Nanette Lepore, Paige Premium Denim, Polo, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Rebecca Minkoff, Rich and Skinny, Seven for all Mankind, St. John Sport, The North Face, Theory, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Tory Burch, Toy Watch watches, True Religion, Twisted Heart, Versace Sunglasses, Vince, Waterford, Zac Posen