Bloomingdale's Extra 40% off Reduced items (instore & online)

1. Extra 40% off Already Reduced Merchandise @ Bloomingdale's!!

Valid on Women's Apparel, Shoes & Handbags, Men's Apparel, Jewelry & Accessories ONLY.

Online code: APR40 At Checkout. Valid April 26 - April 30.

In-store discount is valid April 26 - April 29.

Offer excludes Beauty, Intimate Apparel, Gifts, Home and Kids.
  2. thanks for sharing! time to hit up bloomies tomorrow. =D
  3. I got a fantastic deal on a reduced price white gold and diamond KC designs necklace that the SA was able to Pre-Sale. I can't pick it up until the sale starts but was thrilled to get one of their pieces at a total 70% off!
  4. I got that offer in my email.

I have a list of stuff I am going to buy. Can't wait until tomorrow.
  5. thanks for posting the code!! i'm gonna start hunting online!
  6. Stuff is going really quickly online! All four of the items I wanted sold out while I was still shopping. It's such a great deal!
  7. Is it going on already online?!
  8. I just ordered online and used the code and it worked.
  9. Out of the bags in the sale section, I really recommend the Ananas Tessa (bloomies typo calls it Tesa) and the Cynthia Vincent Loni. I've seen both bags in person. They're lightweight, have good internal organization and look really cool. The Tessa is lambskin so it's a little less durable but that's why it's great to grab it at $173.
  10. The terms state that it begins April 26 both in-store and online, but people have tried using the promo code and apparently it's working fine -- maybe they don't know how to read a calendar? :p. Guess this means happy shopping!
  11. Yes, it is working now. Maybe since they can't do pre-sale online, they're giving online customers a chance to buy a day early...
  12. anyone has the free shipping code on bloomingdale's website?
  13. If you use the free shipping then you won't be able touse the 40% off code too. You are only allowed one code, I just got the Frye handbag that sells for $450 w/o tax for $129 with tax and shipping included. There's a Michael Kors Collegiate bag that was orginally
    [​IMG][Orig. $1,295.00
    Was $879.99
    Now $516.99 Take 40% off of that and it's only $310.59!
  14. I bought 2 bags and some shoes.
  15. [​IMG]Here's the bag that I got for such a bargain!:smile: See the above post-:yahoo: