Bloomingdales Extra 20% off sale and clearance IN STORE only coupon!

1. received this in my inbox this morning and thought I would share!

fine print:
    "†Sale ends December 10, 2007. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply. See a sales associate for details. The following departments are excluded: Sutton Studio Cashmere, Aqua Cashmere, Swimwear, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Designer Fine Jewelry, Fine and Fashion Watches, Estate Jewelry, Fire Zone, Sterling Silver Flatware, Electrics, Food/Candy and Trim, Westchester Furniture and Rug outlet, Men's Electronics, and Gift Cards. Excludes Fur Services and Restyling.

This offer may not be used in conjunction with a Charity, Credit Card Event, Certificate or any other storewide extra savings offer. Valid for in store use only. Reg./Orig. prices reflect offering prices.

Savings may not be based on actual sales. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken. Savings are off regular, original, sale, if-perfect and if-purchased-separately offering prices. ALTERATION FEES WILL APPLY on all discounted merchandise. Not valid on "Purchase with Purchase" offers and services. All employees of Bloomingdale's and its affiliates are excluded."

ermm ok it wont let me copy and paste the email image but PM or comment your email address and i'll fwd it to you!
  2. hmm, i thought it used to be 40% off the sale items. but thanks for posting
  3. ^ it might still be 40% off sale item. this coupon gives it an additional 20% ;)
  4. please email me the coupon, vipvickie at gmail, TIA
  5. could you please forward the email to me? I PMed you my email address. Thanks!
  6. I've fwd'd it to everyone who PM'd me their email address and commented here.
  7. btw please check your spam folders. the email subject should read something like "fwd: Starts Tomorrow In-Store: Extra 20% Off..."

and I apologize in advance that I cant reply back with 'sent' so please watch your inbox for the coupon.
  8. Can you pm me as well? I purchased a pair of boots 2 days ago, I just wonder whether they can do price adjustment?