Deals & Steals

Bloomingdales coupon codes?

nikkib04 Posted By nikkib04 Posted Feb 17, 2008

1. omg gonna be serious damage to my bank account!! anyone know if they have same exact stuff online at the stores? and do u need print the 20%off coupon to the store?

2. Thanks for posting!! Great deal!

3. It's 17.95 to be shipped out to you, and to return it it's only $6.95!?]

For those who have orders over $200, try "BLSALE". If it doesn't work, call them or email them and they should give you free shipping.

4. Good online deals also. I got a pair of JBrand Jeans that were on sale to begin with then they had 30% off, then I had the F&F 20% for a total of $69.00!!!
    Online code for FF is BCFF

5. I used BCFF for the 20% friends and family but i couldn't apply my BLSALE even when my total was over $200. I called yesterday and the woman said she'll check it out and I should call the next day. So i just called today and I spoke to Tenisha who applied my BLSALE which meant free shipping & handling over 200$ and also 50$ off 200$ purchase!

6. didn't BLSALE expire on Tuesday?

7. Wow, that's great that the BLSALE works.

8. it was really weird how the add'l 20% f&f worked in the store. i asked the sa for it on top of the 40% off akris punto pants in designers and she said no. however, at the handbags section, they were willing to give me the add'l 20% on top of the 40% off bags. and i guess it worked for the shoe dept too?

does anyone else have this experience at the store?

9. I'm trying to buy a sale item too but i'm a little confused. Do we get 50% off sale items and then 20% off witht he fnf code?

10. I just placed an order with the fandf code which worked great and called immediately afterwards to get them to adjust the shipping charges ($15.95! ouch!) with the BLSALE. I didn't ask for the extra $50 off since I felt like I was pushing my luck asking for an adjustment with an expired code.

11. Excellent! Just got a shipment on my Marc Jacobs zip clutch. The discounted price was good and it's my first. I can't wait for it's arrival.

12. How amazing. They wouldn't put the $50 off, I wonder if I should call them up.

13. ANY FREE SHIP CODES FOR BLOOMINGDALES...

14. I do not have a free shipping code but I do have a 25$ off $100 purchase code (got it with my on-line order from them). I believe this is one time use, not valid on beauty or home purchases, valid until 12/31/08: XS0KL0HH2X3H.

Hope someone can use it :smile:

15. thanks tanya^luv^purse, I'll be using your code for a purchase. Thanks again!