Deals & Steals

Bloomingdales coupon codes?

nikkib04 Posted By nikkib04 Posted Feb 17, 2008

1. Are there any free shipping codes for bloomies floating about ? :smile:

2. nope wish i did

3. Most of my recent Bloomingdales orders included $25 off $100 coupons. Unfortunately, I already used mine, but if you have ordered something recently, check the box!

4. Just saw on the bloomingdales website free shipping on $ 200 or more SHIPOCT
    no other codes though :sad:

5. 10% off your purchase from a wedding registry, maybe you could "register" yourself? If it's something big it might be worth it?

BWCNEXT

6. nope :tdown: I tried all the ones suggested & found some online but none are valid

7. I have one which is coming with my order package. Sorry, I used mine alreday. If you have ordered something from them. You can get the coupon too. Or search eBay to get it and pay little fee LOL.

8. Does anyone know bloomingdales free shipping code with on minimum purchase?

9. Good sale going on online, but the darn shipping is so high. Anyone know of a code? TIA

10. I searched for less than $150 and couldn't find one so I just purchased anyway, I figured, at least 40% off outweighs the shipping costs.

11. Does anyone have a free ship code?

I desperately need it!

12. #27 Nov 8, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
    Check www.retailmenot.com and see if there is a current one on there. Try the 'older' codes also, or try to modify the number. Sometimes you can score a discount doing that too. GL!

13. 20% off FANDF & BCFF (Expires Nov 16 and Excludes Gift Cards and Beauty)

10% off your gift purchase from a registry with Bloomingdale's Coupon Code BWCNEXT

Enjoy!! Sorry if this was already posted and dont forget to go thru ******!

14. This code FANDF & BCFF does not work!

15. it worked for me today! on a sale item too! thanks!