Bloomingdale's charity event 8/23 - 15%off

1. Just came back from Bloomies at Roosevelt Field, LI, NY. Just did some serious damage to my charge card.

The SA Alison presold me the last Whiskey Chloe Edith Loaf and the last Black Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Teri Shopper.

Take 15% off regular and sale priced items including Chloe and Marc Jacobs and all other designers except Chanel. If you go on 8/23 you need a special invitation that came in the mail, but the SA told me that they will do presales today and tomorrow without the invitation.

They had a Chloe doctor bag (not a Silverado doctor bag) in black at 40% off original price ($1550 original) plus the additional 15% off if any one is interested.

The SA also told me that if you don't have a Bloomies card, you can apply for one and get an additional 15% off on top of all the discounts.

Can't wait to pick up my bags on Wed!!:yahoo:

2. Hi All,
    I just got back from picking up my bags and OMG they restocked:nuts:

I ended up getting a Chocolate Paddy instead of the Edith Loaf. They had many more Paddy's in Chocolate, Orange, Tan, and maybe Silver? The regular Edith in Whiskey, the Edith Loaf that I didn't take and the Tracy bag and other Paddy's in black - front pocket...

Hope this info helps somebody!!!