Bloomingdales Big Brown Bag Sale

1. tHANKS-just ordered a DVF TOP WITH SHIPPING AND DISCOUNTS- $57.39.
    I've been looking at this top-its a spotted frog beige 3/4 length blousson top:heart:
  2. Hope my stuff doesn't get cancelled. :rolleyes:
  3. thanks!
  4. i wonder if there is any additional sale at the stores as well...? the selection online isn't that big unfortunately.
  5. is there a free shipping code at all?
  6. Yeah, I hope the in-store selection is good. I need to buy an evening dress! (yay black tie event!)
  7. They still have some cute vince summer dresses and some vince tops if anyone is interested!
  8. THANKS! Got 2 jackets and 3 Le Creuset tea kettles for cheap (not included in the extra 40%, but cheap still)!

9. Thanks for posting. Anybody been to the store? Is there a coupon for the 15% off instore? Thanks!!!
  10. Here's what it says if you click on the link for Details:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=standard vAlign=top align=left>Offer is valid from August 30, 2007 through September 3, 2007, online only. Extra 40% OFF on almost all permanently reduced items in Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry, Accessories, Men's & Kids offer is available ONLINE ONLY. Offer excludes all home, furniture and mattresses. No adjustments to prior purchases. Online offer is not valid at Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  11. Yes, I received the flyer yesterday with the 15% card to use in store- but I THINK it is valid with items already on sale. Does anyone know?
  12. Thanks for posting! - For some on-line sale stuff I had in my bag from last week I saved another $120 total - Thanks!
  13. how frustrating every time something pops up that looks good it is out of stock...
    and we all know that even if they take our order they still can take it away BUT hey you never know!

how did i get this bagsickness
  14. i've always had pretty bad experience with bloomies but somehow my order went very smoothly today, plus this promotion saved me so much money, too! maybe they probably improved their ordering system or something.

anyway, thanks for posting!!