Bloomingdales 30% off code - FEB30

1. - 30% Off Sale & ValuesFebruary 13, 2007 - February 16, 2007 4 Days ONLY!

Save an Extra 30% Already Reduced Items.

Shop Fashion, Shoes & Accessories For Her.

Enter Code FEB30 At Checkout.
    Offer is valid February 13, 2007 through February 16, 2007. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards. Offer is not valid on, or home merchandise. Offer excludes Intimate Apparel, Gifts, and Men's. Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's store locations.
  2. Just put some stuff in my cart, continued to shop then went back to my cart and some items were sold out!! I guess putting it in your cart doesnt mean its yours. Next tiem I will check out quicker!! grammit
  3. Yup, if you see something you like, go through check out ASAP. Most sites give you some time afterwards to cancel online if you change your mind. After that, you can usually cancel by phone if the order has not progressed to far.
  4. Enabler! Look at this Badgley Mischka Frame Chain Satchel

5. I don't know......that happens wayyyyy too much. I'm not sure they actually have the items. I just tried to buy 2 pairs of shoes and it happened....and I was very quick...
  6. Another victim of the enablers here! Got this for 60% off with the discount code. :yahoo:

7. So fed up with! Everytime I try to check out (and I have done it superfast!) the items are not available!! have missed out on so many things!
  8. Hi, thanks for the bloomies code! Now I'm faced with the decision of what to buy....the PRESSURE!!!:sweatdrop:
  9. Love this-is it sold out?
  10. JNH14: You're welcome! But now I have to go and reseach Zafanya - probably another great underground label that you're so good at finding! :smile:
    Hi Cheetos-you can read about her at this link. I bought one of her bags, and they are unbelievably soft. I'll try to find a photo-http://Karizma used to have them, but sold out. Shellie is probably ordering more-she said that the last time I listed her sale-the TPF cleaned her out! Right now she has an extra 30% off using the code: Toutie
  12. Thanks JNH14! I will check out Karizma and wait for them to stock up.
  13. does anyone know if this includes beauty items?