Bloomingdales - 20% Off Online Through December 10th

1. Look how much is excluded!!!

Offer excludes the following brands: Anlo, Baccarat, Badgley Mischka, Botkier, Bulga, Burberry, Calvin Klein
    Intimates, Celine, Chanel Sunglasses, Christofle, Cinzia Rocca, Citizens of Humanity, Coach Shoes &
    Sunglasses, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dior Sunglasses, Faberge, Fendi Sunglasses & Watches, Foley and
    Corinna, Gucci Sunglasses, Gustto, Hanro, Hilary Radley, Isabella Fiore Handbags & Shoes, James Jeans,
    J Brand, Joe's Jeans, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Kooba, Lalique, Lambertson Truex, Limoges, Little Marc,
    Longchamp, M Missoni, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Marc Men's, MCM, Michael Kors Collection,
    Michele Watches, Moschino, Mulberry, Nanette Lepore, Paige Premium Denim, Ray-Ban Sunglasses,
    Rebecca Minkoff, Rich and Skinny, Seven for all Mankind, Spanx, St. John Sport, The North
    Face, Theory, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Tory Burch, Toy Watch watches, True Religion, Twisted Heart, Ugg,
    Versace Sunglasses, Vince, Wacoal, Waterford, Zac Posen

Thats ridiculous.

2. i tried to check out UGG boots, and it says the code is invalid

3. what-ev-ah...:rolleyes: not much of a sale at all

4. Agreed.

5. TOO BAD too--- that Btonze Botkier Small is on sale - would have been nice to get an additional 20% off

6. My friend just told me that she just went to Bloomies (NYC) and they accepted the in-store 20% off coupon for a pair of Juicy boots that were on sale. SO - looks like the online sale is just not up to snuff. Mabye they will honor the coupon for the Botkier bag if you go to the store!

7. I agree! I just looked over everything that was excluded. What's left????

8. I was just thinking the same - why bother. Plus their website is always annoying!

9. So basically the only brand included is Cole Haan.
    =( poo.
    thanks anways, though!

10. sorry.. i didnt know THAT much stuff was excluded..

11. Their website drives me crazy. No selection and the pictures are awful :sad:

12. lol, why not say what brands are on sale instead, it'd save them some time :rolleyes:

13. totally agreed, they should just say what brand is included.

There is this burberry bag I want, which I have only seen on the bloomingdales site, every time I see thread titles like this, I get excited until I realize burberry isn't included.

FYI. They seem to sell jill stuart online, and that's not in the exclusion list.

14. Their exclusions stink...Combine that with tax and their OUTRAGEOUS shipping and, well...that equals no money from me! More to spend elsewhere...:graucho: