Bloomingdales 20% - Lots of Exclusions!! 10/18-10/25

1. Baccarat, Bagdley Mischka, Botkier, Burberry, Chanel, Christofle, Cinzia Rocca Outerwear, Citizens, Coach, DVF, Dior, Elle Tahari Shoes, Faberge, Fendi, Gucci Sunglasses, Gustto, Hilary Radley, Isabella Fiore, Joe's Jeans, Juciy, Kate Spade, Kooba, Lalique, Lambertson Truex, Limoges, Little Mark, Longchamp, M Missoni, Marc Jacobs & Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mark Men's, MCM, Michael Kors Collection, Michele watches, Moschino, Mulberry, Nanette Lepore, Paige, Polo, Rayban, Rebecca Minkoff, Rich and Skinny, 7FAM, ST John Sport, Northface, Theory, Tom Ford Sunglassy, Tory Burch, Toy Watch, True Religion, Twisted Heart, Versace Sunglasses, Vince, Waterford, Zac osen, electronics, fragrances, and cosmetics.

Whew! But if you find something that's not on that list, the code is WF20
  2. Yay got my Cole Haan pewter tote for $270 shipped (pesky shipping cost!)
  3. u could already use it?
  4. well, I can't buy anything on my wishlist with those exclusions.
  5. chloe's not on the list??
  6. nope but it's only valid thru catalog and online... do they sell chloe online?
  7. Yes the code worked already for me. I guess it's a presale maybe, I was paying with my Bloomingdales card. I couldn't get any free shipping codes to work with it.
  8. Also it's not shipping until 10/19 even though it's in stock. I assume I got mine as a presale then?
  9. As an update to my earlier posting, the purse shipped 10/16 but has been stuck 'in transit' to the local depot since 10/17. The package is 'rescheduled' to arrive 10/22. Does this mean that they held it back as a 'presale'? I hope my purse is going to come on Monday. Wishing I had just waited and gone to the store to get it!
  10. ^ that's odd. is that what your tracking number says? If so, I think the "rescheduled" is just due to you not being available when the package was first attempted to be delivered
  11. No it was rescheduled the day after it was shipped, in between it leaving one destination and being in transit to the IL hub (10/17), it's still showing as in transit to there two days later. They definitely didn't have any problem delivering because I have a 24 hour doorman who signs for everything.
  12. Ah just got a message that there was a delay due to 'severe weather'. That must have been the storm that passed through here in around 10 minutes yesterday. Hmm. At least it's in the state! But now there's no expected delivery date!