Bloomingdales 10-15% Off Coupon Jan. 11-15

1. Coupon good in-stores at Bloomie's this weekend is located here:

Bloomingdale's

Savings are 10% off regularly priced items and 15% off sale and clearance items with the standard disclaimer:

[FONT=arial,helvetica] *Certain designer and brand exclusions apply. See a sales associate for details. The following departments are excluded: Ladies Aqua and Sutton Studio Cashmere, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Buy One Get One Free With Purchase offers in Intimates and Hosiery, Fine Jewelry, Fine and Fashion Watches, Estate Jewelry, Fire Zone, Sterling Silver Tabletop, Electrics, Food/Candy and Trim, Rugs, Westchester Furniture and Rug Outlet, Men's Electronics and Gift Cards. Excludes Fur Services and Restyling. This offer may not be used in conjunction with a Charity, Credit Card Event, Certificate or any other storewide extra savings offer. Valid for in-store use only. Reg./Orig. prices reflect offering prices. Savings may not be based on actual sales. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken. Savings are off regular, original, sale, if-perfect and if-purchased separately offering prices. ALTERATION FEES WILL APPLY on all discounted merchandise. Not valid on Purchase with Purchase offers and services. Not valid for Federated Employees.[/FONT]

2. i don't see where it says 10% off regularly priced items?

3. You are right. My bad. I mis-read the email that linked to the coupon. Its 10% off sale furniture. I'm sorry that its too late to edit my original post.