Bloomie's Summer Accessory Sale

1. bloomingdales.com - Summer Accessories SaleJuly 19, 2007 - July 23, 2007 Take an Extra 30% off Summer Accessories

Shop Shoes & Handbags Now

INCLUDING

Already Reduced Shoes & Handbags

Shop Jewelry & Accessories Now

INCLUDING

Already Reduced Jewelry & Accessories

Enter Code SV719 At Checkout.

Offer is valid ONLINE ONLY: July 19, 2007 through July 23, 2007.

Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards Beauty, Gifts, and Home. Offer is not valid on bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com.

Offer excludes the following brands:
    Burberry Watches, Botkier, Dior Sunglasses, Fendi Sunglasses, Fendi Watches, Gustto, Juicy Couture Handbags, Juicy Couture Jewlery, Juicy Couture Shoes, Juicy Couture Sunglasses, Juicy Handbags, Juicy Jewelry, Juicy Shoes, Juicy Watches, Kooba Handbags, Lambertson Truex Handbags, Lambertson Truex Shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs Shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs Watches, Marc Jacobs Collection Handbags, Michael Kors Collection Handbags, Michael Kors Collection Shoes, Michele Watches, Rebecca Minkoff, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Tory Burch Handbags, Tory Burch Shoes, Toy Watches, Uggs, Versace Sunglasses

2. All the good stuff is excluded!

3. i know! also, after putting things in my basket and when i'm ready to check-out, it is showing that some of the sale items are no longer available (which WAS in stock a sec. ago).

4. either items are really selling out SUPER FAST or their system is just crap.
    anyway, thank you SO MUCH for posting - didn't work for me this time as i've now given up, but i'm sure it helped many others out there!

5. Bloomie's site stresses me out so much. When they were having their extra 30% off clearence a couple weeks ago or whatnot I kept trying to get the MbyMJ patent strike bowler and I would get all the way to enter my card and it would be like OUT OF STOCK! They are my least fave to order from, and their shipping costs are rediculous!

6. does anyone know if the same sale is in store as well? we don't have a bloomies near us, but i'm getting on a plane for nyc in two hours and i'd love to know if bloomies (my favorite nyc dept store) is having a huge summer sale.

7. all stores are having 40% off on sales items. if you need a SA's #, pm me ;)

8. I WAS IN THE SAME EXACT POSITION!!! I had a pair of these michael kors shoes and all ofa s udden ti was gone! Some girls are just too quick!

9. Bloomies is infuriating. There system is crap and their customer service isn't much better.

I was having an issue with a coupon code awhile back and when I was on the phone wth the customer service rep, she basically told me not to even bother entering the code because what I wanted (that was still listed on the site and in my shopping bag) was out of stock and I wouldn't get it anyway.