Bloomies Private Sale

1. Anyone know what the exclusions are for handbags?

2. so far the verdicts have been varied by store. (ie Marc Jacobs; excluded from Beverly Center & Century City, but not Fashion Island).

3. On the little postcard I received, it says "Louis Vuitton, Dior, Jimmy Choo, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs")

4. Just as a clear list of what is and isnt included just talked with bloomies on 59th st in nyc (and i called the bloomies in hmm iforget somewhere in jersey haha they said the same thing)

INCLUDED
    cole haan, Betsy johnson, Michael kors, kennth cole
    (someone) olson and lucky

NOT INCLUDED:
    coach, longchamp, Marc jacobs, chanel ,fendi ,fergammo, botkier, kooba, marc by marc jacobs, and juicy

:sad:

5. Thanks Bessie for the info! Too bad about all those that are "not included" :sad:

6. O MY GOD GIRL I KNOW !!! i wanted to CRY! :crybaby:

7. For SF Bloomingdales, the only exclusions are ferragammo, LV, dior, fendi.

As far as I know these are ok: MJ, mbymj, michael kors, kenneth cole, kooba, betsey johnson, tokidoki le sportsac, celine, chloe etc. in fact, chloe is 40% off. i used the $25 coupon for a mbymj tote and got the $15 gc. :smile:

8. Do you know if coach gets the discount at the SF bloomies???

9. Is there certain chloe's for 40% off or is it all of them:confused1: TIA....

10. i didn't ask, but i assumed it was fine. if the bag is over $250 you will get 15% off. i dont see 'no coach' for those $25 off $100 coupons so i would definitely argue with the salesperson if iwanted to buy a coach bag. and when you take your receipt to to get the gc, they dont even check what item it is really and just give them out.

11. I wanted to also ask how those $25 coupons work,,, its just during this sale any 100 you spend you get $25 back and then you can use it whenever towards whateveR??

12. my friend said it was all chloe. however, i only saw the sign with the older bags (e.g. silverado, edith satchels). i was not interested in buying a chloe so i didn't confirm with a SA. if you are interested in buying a newer style, i would recommend calling the store and asking them. i will be going again tomorrow with a coworker LOL

13. no, they discount the $25 from your purchase. so say that whatever you're purchasing is $182, they'll discount $25 off that so you pay $182 - $25 + tax.

14. PINKNYAKO WHICH BLOOMIES are we talking about ? :smile: i am going to call them in the AM!!!
    thanks!! (do you think they allow orders by phone?)

AND MELLOW YELLOW JEN REALLY!!!! thats so awsome!
    what a great deal if you want a $300 bag you get $75 off! cooL!

When does it begin i forget i saw the post of the flyer somewhere,,,, but i wonder does anyone know if they will allow phone orders?

15. it is a $25 coupon, with a minimum qualifying purchase of $100 before tax.

they will deduct the $25 from your purchase price.

in addition, they are running the GC promo. so for every $100 you spend, you will get a $15 GC (valid dates are march 30-april15). there are no limits to the # of GCs you can get, but there are a lot of exclusions to the items you buy that will earn the GCs (e.g. no premium denim, LV, Dior, Ferragammo, fine jewelry, fine watches, cosmetics/fragrance)

if you do not have a coupon book, ask a SA for one. they have them at the counter