Bloomies Online - more bags on sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Bloomie's and they said that the price would be adjusted on shipment (I'll call again just to make sure :rolleyes: ), but be aware that you might be charged full price initially for these bags, ladies.

Okay...this is getting weird...

When I click on the handbag links on the top part of the website, I don't see the additional 40% off sale tag but when I click on "designer handbags" on the left side of the page, I see them. This makes me think it's a website mistake and that these bags are probably not really on sale. I wonder if Bloomies would honor the prices if it's their mistake.

When I talked the CS, she could only access the sale promotion only through certain web pages. It was very strange. I ordered the drawstring hobo and was told that the ship date was over a month from now....I'm starting to get very skeptical especially after the whole mj bowler issue and bloomingdales.

When I talked the CS, she could only access the sale promotion only through certain web pages. It was very strange. I ordered the drawstring hobo and was told that the ship date was over a month from now....I'm starting to get very skeptical especially after the whole mj bowler issue and bloomingdales.

I'm glad they honored the sale price for you at least. But you're right in being worried about the shipping date. I hope it all works out for you. You would think Bloomies would have learned their lesson the last time with the bowler mistake!

I'm glad they honored the sale price for you at least. But you're right in being worried about the shipping date. I hope it all works out for you. You would think Bloomies would have learned their lesson the last time with the bowler mistake!

I hope so too!!! It would make a great gift to myself, but I'm not keeping my hope up too much...I'll still be shopping around.:yes:

So I guess the best way of getting the discount is to call CS, place the order, and hope that it gets shipped. I'm passing on this deal, but thanks for posting!

Yeah, I'd be passing too after reading all the responses on this thread, sorry if I led anyone astray :crybaby: I'll update you guys on whether I end up getting the stam hobo or not. Yesterday this all seemed a little more legit, I mean, the bags on sale weren't new models or anything. But today things do seem a little weird. Anyway, best of luck to everyone, I wish this wasn't all so confusing!

Don't apologize vanojr9! Bloomies is the confusing one here. I hope for the best for you and any other lovely PF'ers who took advantage of the sale. Let us know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.