Bloomie's extra 40% off Sale & Values

1. Anyone have a free shipping code for them?

2. wow! great code. Thanks for sharing!

3. I'm so sad!! I was one click away from submitting my order for a gorgeous Rebecca Taylor shirt dress ($415 to $233) but I think someone got to it before I did. :crybaby:

4. Exclusions are listed here on the events page:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/store/event/index.ognc?cm_re=39.0-_-SALEANDVALUESMAINAD-_-IMAGEMAP%20--%207152%20--%20Sale%26Values_0726-0730&action=detail&storeId=110037&eventId=526571

"Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards Beauty, Gifts, and Home. Offer is not valid on bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards Beauty, Gifts, and Home. Offer is not valid on bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com."

No brand exclusions, hooray! Word to those intending to purchase something during this promotion: sometimes the automatic discount does not work and customer service may or may not adjust your order depending on their illogical reasons.

5. Great discount code to use- WHENEVER THERE IS ACTUAL STOCK OF ANYTHING!! :cursing:

I've had constant cancellations on purchases that seemed available.
    Also, when I did actually wanted to cancel something and called CS to confirm this, I still somehow get my order in my front door!:hysteric:

JUST BE WEARY!!
    It is truly a "fend for yourself" situation when ordering from them on-line and dealing w/ their sub-par CS, esp during their promotional sales.

However, if your order actually does goes thru and don't need any additional assistance, the sale prices are unbelieveable

6. Some says Availability: On order... what does that mean?

7. Last time they had a sale like this I ran into that problem constantly (cancelling orders), it was so frustrating!

8. I got a cute pair of shoes, I mean...I THINK I got a cute pair of shoes, we'll see!

9. :yes: You are not the only one...

10. Does anyone know if the sale is going on in stores as well?

11. I tried to place an order and it would not give me the discount on the most expensive dress in my cart,
    even though brand names are not excluded - some are!
    No Bloomies for me! Not worth it :cursing:

12. yes i was there today. there is add'l 40% off mj, chloe.

40% off regular price on longchamp

13. bummer - I tried to get an MJ bag that was on sale but it tells me the cold is not valid.

14. I'm such a lurker and finally decided to register this morning. I used the code and got two amazing dresses plus a Juicy necklace for under $75.00 including shipping. Thanks!