bloomies' 42 day expected shipping?

1. hey guys,

i've heard people talking about this before, but i can't seem to find it at this moment. i have a couple things in my cart from bloomies with an expected shipment date of 42 days. does this mean they charge me now for it, then send it in 42 days? or do they charge me in 42 days? this might sound like a stupid question, but just wondering :smile:

thanks a bunch!

also, sorry to the mods if this is posted in the wrong place.
  2. I just placed an order about three four days ago, I cant remember and the expected shipping date was like 2 weeks and they charged my account already.
  3. Expected ship means they expect it to ship it out by that time but it can be sooner and in some cases later. They shouldn't charge your account until it ships out or at least that's what I've been told.
  4. ITA, they will charge you when it ships. Twice I have received the "ships in 42 days" message and both of the bags I bought were shipped within a week or so.
  5. Yeah I have also received a 44 day expected shipping and then got a shipping confirmation with tracking 2 days later! After all the stories I heard, I thought my order would never go through.

So if you like the item and it is on sale, I would purchase it because there is a good chance you will get it sooner than you think!
  6. I ordered one bag and one pair of jeans with the 44 day expected to ship date...I received a pending charge right away for both...they cancelled the bag within two weeks ... but my jeans shipped right away.... it doesn't hurt to try.
  7. Yes it worked for me i got it in 4 days