Blondie/More markdowns

1. I went to Gucci today the new "Blondie's" are arriving. I saw a beautiful chocolate brown tote/shoulder bag with red/green underneath the gold GG. They also have the Blondie boots TDF. My friend saw a beautiful Blondie in New York last weekend. I also hear that an additional mark down on all the left over sale items will happen at the end of the month. Oh and I saw this bag in the smaller verison and it's so cute.

[​IMG]:biggrin: :biggrin:

2. Cool, thanks for the Blondie info! D

Do you remember how much that bag was on sale for?

3. That bag isn't on sale. It's 1190. The bigger one I think is 13-something. But this bag is really cute.

4. i tried the seconf bag in the picture on saturday and it is gorgeous in the brown leather with the brown leather braiding...it fit really nicely on the shoulder

5. That is a gorgeous bag, more so than I had thought just from seeing it online, I saw it on a woman in the grocery store, it's really large and the braiding is amazing!

6. Hmmmmm, suspicious! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't even see the second one!

7. you're welcome chanelchick, just trying to keep you girls safe from all the mysterious fucci's out there :p

8. I'm glad you said something, I had that on watch on my eBay. :yes:

9. Went to Saks to check out new Britt of Gucci...No bowling style available yet. But quite a few bags catch my eye...Leather wise is very soft,buttery..I like the one which is in the fall/winter gucci collection, the one is more rectangular with one short hand handle and a longer should strap and have few zippy pockets in the front.Very cool...

10. Went To The Gucci Store Here In Az And No Additional Markdowns! Ughhhh!