Blondie Help?!?!?!?

1. I love this bag! I think it came out in 2004!

2. I have on with the green/red webbing. AAAlabama has the black leather with black enamel!

3. If your questioning authenticity, it's real!

4. very pretty!

5. I hate eBay...are you sure that it is the real deal??????

6. ^ it looks real to me. why do you think it's fake?

7. I'm pretty sure it is. Ask the seller for the serial number. If it reads 13.... as long as the first two numbers are 13 you are good. I bought mine form eBay.

8. I just looked at the listing again. It is real! Good luck!

9. It looks great...I am just sceptical about ebay because of my bad experience. Wish I would have come to this site before buying. The Prada that I bought off of ebay appeared to be authentic but, when I took it to a reputable dealer I was told that I was scammed..what a waste of money and I do not use the bag. This Gucci looks good you just have to be super cautious so you do not get hood winked like I did. Now I have trust issues with ebay and refuse to buy on line...mind you the bag that you are eyeing is gorgeous and I would not mind a bag like that as well. I am going to wait for the end of season sale to see if they have nice Britt's marked down..my fingers are crossed..good luck!!

10. I got my black Blondie hobo today. It's the small hobo. At first I was surprised by how small it is, but then I thought it would be great for evenings. What do ya'll think? The top no. is 131444.

photos 088.jpg photos 089.jpg photos 092.jpg photos 095.jpg
  11. Thanks everyone!!!!

Rondafaye... Great Bag....

12. I decided not to go for it... I have gotten some great deals from ebay but I am very skeptical when it comes to bags... the one time I ordered a wallet which I compared pics to those on eluxury and thought I covered all bases... it still turned out to be fake..

13. ^^ oopsy, the auction's not over yet :lol: