Blond Bag

1. This is the new Blond Patent bag from Fall 2007. I would never have guessed this is from the house of Bottega. It's quite a departure from the distinctive Bottega intrecciato signature. I thought it looked more Lanvin, or even Anya Hindmarch! Love the colour but need to see this in person. What do you guys think?

Photo from Style.com

Bottega Blond Patent.jpg
  2. ^ I think it looks young and fresh but it's not something that I'd personally buy at this time. Wow. Can't wait to see what else they put out!

3. Nooo..... Bottega should not deviate entirely from their signature details..... the weaves, the braiding that I love ... where are they? Yeah, you're right, quite Anya Hindmarch I must agree.

4. Like the color, but the style isn't for me. It might be a hard sell.

5. It's so not BV! I think it would be a hard sell, unless they price it under 1k... The SA did tell me that patent was going to be big, but I thought it would just be in the manner of accents (trimmings and what not). En entire BV made of patent? Not feeling it.

6. I'm not sure, Ms. P- I'm not a huge patent leather fan, and it's a bit stiff and formal for my taste (In Bottegas, that is)

7. Would really like to see this bag in real life.

8. Not too sure about the patent or the studs - both of which are gonna be huge for BV this Fall/Winter, although the studs on this bag in particular did catch my eye :shame:

9. No, No, No!!!

10. It's a very unique-looking bag, but not one I'd buy. I prefer more traditional BVs.