Bling! I think I found a new hobby

Jun 15, 2006
So I had some time off work and decided to use to bling my phone

sorry pics a bit fuzzy

SA400267.jpg

It's really quite relaxing I think I might do a few more things I think my wii remote might be up next in PINK!

Looks cute! Did you use a kit for this? I always see blink kits and stick-ons, but I am afraid to try them, because I worry the crystals will fall off and I'll be left with a gooey iPod, phone, or whatever.

Looks cute! Did you use a kit for this? I always see blink kits and stick-ons, but I am afraid to try them, because I worry the crystals will fall off and I'll be left with a gooey iPod, phone, or whatever.

no I bought the swarovski packs of crystals off the net and glue from a craft store it's like a general all purpose glue everything craft glue so far they seem to be fine nothing come off but should it happen ( I drop my phone often) I have spare crystals

Very cute!
I did my old phone too-used crystals I got off ebay. It held up realllly well, alot better then I even expected. I need to find the time to do my new phone.

Pretty! I did my ipod in crystals and craft glue over a year ago.. about 3 crystals have fallen off so i definately holds up well!! Post pictures of your remote when you do that too. :smile:

Thats HOT!! I had my phone crystallized too.. All black and plain crystals.. All the kids in my HS were envious..LOL My bro is amazingly good at placing the crystals on any thing... I don't use the phone anymore, but I can get a pic to show u how it looks..