Bleu Sapphir Croc

1. Is this possible to get even in a special order?

It's the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. I don't care if it's a charm, a wallet, a Kelly, a Jige, a Birkin, etc. I will buy it if it's Bleu Sapphir.

Please educate me more on this color - Thanks!

2. i agree....it's the most beautiful blue croc H makes!!! i would LOVE to have one in a kelly with GH!!!

3. Here's a picture of Sapphire Blue Croc taken from the reference thread. It's so rich looking...

[​IMG]

4. it is rare but available via special order but you know it all boils down to your relatinship with the sa

5. :wtf: :drool:Best blue I've ever seen !!!
    I think it def. worth the wait to make a SO:graucho:...

6. WOW.

I LOVE IT.

Doesn't hurt that my birthstone is blue sapphire...heehee :smile:

7. Gorgeous. What makes it so rare that its SO?
    Is it the dye they use?

8. GOSH that is such a beautiful color!! Swooooon!

It's hard even to find regular leather small accessories in Bleu Saphir, by the way--at least in the US.

9. I saw a blue saphir croc 25cm birkin at a resellers when i was in Tokyo. It was breathtaking (both the color and the mark-up!). The blue is very intense and saturated...kinda like Blue Thalassa in box...

10. Thanks ladies!

archangel - did you check out how much was it?

I found two pics in the reference threads... One is Bleu Roi and the other is Sapphir - these are two different colors and definitely not Thalassa?

That Christies croc is so beautiful it's hard to believe it's made by man.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. I think i like bleu roi more than bleu S, but blue tones are my croc faves, and ii dont really like blues.

13. That is a stunning Kelly!!!
    Sapphire is a wonderful color. :smile:

14. In Paris, you might get lucky and find Bearn wallets and belts in this croc color. The last time I was at the H boutique in Faubourg St. Honore there are tons of belts in croc, I think I even saw blue sapphire.

15. I think the above photo was mislabeled; that blue is Bleu Roi in Croc. Bleu Saphir is shown in that 35cm Kelly photo, deeper and more purple. Either way, both blues are stunning. I am very partial to Bleu Saphir and haven't seen anything in it for awhile.