Bleu Glacier/Perinkle owners and appreciaters!

1. I just got a BG city and I'm not so sure about it!! I guess I wanted a darker blue, blueberry-esque or marine.
    Can you guys post photos of your BG bags?
    What do you guys think of it?
    Is it a wearable color?

2. For me, it's the perfect blue i've looking for : soft blue with grey tone... :drool: like the sky after a storm...
    I wear it with many clothes (black, white, beige... and jeans of course).
    I think it an easy color to wear and the blue is luminous.
    Of course, if you prefer dark's not an appropriate choice.
    Here is some picture to show you the variation of the blue.
    i hope it'll be helpfull.
  3. Ooops, i forgot the pictures....
    photo 008.jpg photo 030.jpg photo 002.jpg
  4. your bag looks beautiful!! thanks for the help!! i guess I'll grow to love mine!!! and if i want a darker color, I can always get one later... i have plenty of other black/brown bags anyway...
  5. If u have more darker colors, go for a softer blue to add on to your current collection....:rolleyes:
  6. I love my BG, but if you want a darker bag, then BG is definitely out.
  7. my dad got me from Paris. His wife chose it. She's a sweety, there's no WAY im returning it. lol
    I just have to get used to it. It's not what I wanted, a marine city, but It's a beutiful bag, and I mean, I have a lot of black/brown bags anyways!
  8. Hi, just got my Marine city less than 24 hours ago. It's a really dark blue and I like that it's a no-fuss colour.

Just go for the colour that you really like. It's always best that way. :yes:

Bbag _night shot.JPG Bbag 002.jpg Bbag 004.JPG
  9. BG is one of my fav newer colours... when powderpuff first posted new colours, that was the first one that really jumped out at me!
  10. wow, I never know BG was so nice. I could not tell from the swatches! Lucky girl!
  11. I have BG - PT- GH (Blue glacier part time giant hardware) and this is the bag gets the most attention from people..... There were people running out from a store to look at it while I was just waking down the street and this lady asked me to sell it to her....I think it's a very mysterious color......

It goes well with most of my outfits, especially with dark jeans......

I love her~!:yahoo:
  12. I just saw the BG today and it was gorgeous! As some of the others have said, it's such an easy colour to wear with jeans, black, white. I want to get a First in that colour now!
  13. Is the color simliar to cornflower? it's beautiful!! i love this shade of blue
  14. it's actually turning out to be a nice color. I still think the marine is easier to wear with things, but BG is definetly prettier!
  15. Any pics of it? I've seen one pic of it but it was also w/ an anthracite and the anthracite was nothing like it looks irl (in the pics it was almost navy)...soooo that makes me think the blue glacier is different IRL too! TIA!