Bleu Glacier Part time

sillyolbear

.beau coeur.
O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
Hi guys, I'm new to the Balenciaga section..and i've just been browsing around and now i REALLY want a part time in bleu glacier. I was just wondering if it exists with the silver hardware and if I can even find it anymoreee.:confused1: OH, and is it really big/slouchy? I'm 5'2"--so pretty petite. TIA! :smile:

Sorry but the Blue Glacier only comes in regular hardware or the gold hardware. The silver hardware was only introduced this season (F/W) and Blue Glacier is a last season colour. I haven't seen a Blue Glacier Part Time, but I'm sure it exists somewhere.

I don't think the part time will be too big for you, but if you don't like big bags, I'd go for a City

Hi and welcome! The color available with silver giant hardware (SGH) is called Ocean Blue. It is really pretty! I think the Part Time would be lovely on you, I have seen pics here on gals who are also petite and it works wonderfully on them. Good luck!

I saw a bleu glacier part time at Nordstrom Sacramento last week. It had regular hardware. I'm not sure if it's still there but if you're interested, you can give them a call at 916-646-2400. Ask for Patrice--she's great!