Bleu Glacier on board !!!!

I don't think they've really hit the stores yet, we probably need to wait a few days or weeks until they're unpacked/photographed/shipped and then our trusty PFers will be posting tons, I'm sure;)

I saw one today at NM...I agree, the color of Bleu Glacier isn't very even and it does look mottled. It looks more like a blue-gray, like a stone and I don't see any lavender tones at all.

Personally, I think it's one of the more disappointing colors this season :sad:

I saw it at NM today too and I agree 100% with Mimi. I would, however, say that I don't see too much grey in it. Maybe sort of like a very muted Cornflower. The leather was just not pretty at all on the bag I saw. Very spotty and veiny.

This may have been posted by Powder somewhere else (I know Daphne, her saleperson, sent her photos, but here is a photo the BalNy salesperson sent to me:

BalenciagaPeriwinklGiantWork.JPG

I'm really bummed this color doesn't have any lavender undertones, it really would have added a lot to the color. As it is, Its kinda plain - but I do think it will look stunning in the quilted style against the silver hardware.