Bleu Brighton Alligator Mississippi Dogon Wallet

thebaghag

Contributor, Vogue Hong Kong
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
My SA emailed me and asked if I was interested in an alligator dogon wallet in brighton blue! OHMYGAWD. pricetag $8,400++!!!

Is that surreal or what?! Of course I didnt get it. But oh my... I wouldve loved to if finances permitted!! haha

has anyone seen an alligator dogon wallet??

I was called a few months back on a Gold Alligator Dogon. Same price tag. I think they are starting to trickle into the market. Bet its gorgeous, but I didn't drive down to see it.

Oh yes. the $$$!
I didn't even bother to ask for a photo because I know I can't afford it. And seeing it in the flesh might only make my life a living hell :P but oh my oh my...
whoever owns an H alligator wallet better make sure all the bills are new and smell good! I'd hate to contaminate the beautiful wallet with smelly ol' bills :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I was called a few months back on a Gold Alligator Dogon. Same price tag. I think they are starting to trickle into the market. Bet its gorgeous, but I didn't drive down to see it.

I do think that the smaller exotic pieces are trickling in. I was offered a matte croc in barenia - dogon wallet. Over $7+ without the taxes. Had to turn it down since dogon was not really up my alley. However, a few days later, my SA found me a "little" something in the same material. Wowza! Will post photos soon! :nuts: