Bleh, my first accusation of having a fake....

Don't feel bad with that, people always judge by what they've seen. I look young and only have a part-time so people thinks I can't afford louis. One time I have a friend asked if my bag is real and I said YES, he said "I thought you bought fakes on Ebay!" WTF~~ :mad: :mad: :crybaby::lecture: I was angry and sad when he said that, so I told him "I DON'T use fakes, I am willing to use a 2nd hand bags but will not settle for a FAKE!!" Then he shutup and never ask anything when I carry a louis.

when i first started my job that i am currently at one of the ladies there said to me "oh you like louie vuitton? do you know there is a lot of fakes out there? where did you buy it at?" all at once...i told her "sorry but i don't support fakes...never have and i NEVER WILL..." then she told me she had a damier bucket bag...so i am assuming that it's real because of all those questions...little did she know...HER BAG WAS SO FAKE THAT POOR THING WAS FALLING APART...the worst part of it is...SHE'S ALWASY TELLING EVERYONE HOW SHE SPENT AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT FAKE BAG...AND THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO CARRY IT TOO MUCH CAUSE SHE LOVES IT OH SO MUCH...BLAH BLAH BLAH...SILLY ME BECAUSE ALL I CAN SAY IS...WOW REALLY....OH OK....

Socialite said:
I forgot to add...that next time anyone says you have a fake or says to me I have a fake...Im going to bring all the papers etc that I got with my bags and show these people them haha

haha that's a funny thought...but I think people would think you were nutty if you cared so much what people thought that you brought along documentation. Knowing the people that called you out on having a fake...they would just badger you more with that.

lol

chanel princess said:
i know... its very annoying wen others think your bag is fake..
and then the other night, my friend tried to tell me that louis vuitton is a total stupid waste of money and a selfish indulgence and i got mad...
i told her that as long as you're not going broke or making other ppl pay for your addiction, its nobody's business what you spend it on!
then she told me if we spent 50 dollars to buy a fake one instead of a real one, then everyone is happy! :wtf: i was shocked! i just didnt know what to say to her :s

lol. :crybaby:

Irishgal said:
OK so maybe we need to come up with a few good come backs for these idiots who think our bags are fake...any good ideas?

I would just tell them that if they knew anything about the brand itself they would easily be able to tell that it was real..."unless it makes your little insecure self feel better to think I have a fake...then go ahead"

who cares about what others think, as long as you know urs is weird. There are just ignorant and stupid people around... i remember when my boyfriend's friend asked if mine was real, at first i would get pissed, but later on, I would just laugh at his ignorant.

OMG I knoe how you feel!, my RELIGION teacher asked me *infront* of my dad if my speedy 25 was authentic!,I was suprised!. Seconds later in a joking tone he goes "She has 3 LV bags,and they are all authentic TRUST ME! (joking around how he usually ends up paying for it !:lol: ). Im lucky to have a PLD (purse loving daddy!). He likes designer bags!.

vsminimoose said:
I would just tell them that if they knew anything about the brand itself they would easily be able to tell that it was real..."unless it makes your little insecure self feel better to think I have a fake...then go ahead"

Excellent!:rochard:

that's really bad for college folks... they must have been freshmen LOL. I'm always afraid someones gonna do that to me, but like others said, I know it's real, and that's all that matters.

Sorry it happened to you too...
alot of us have had an experience with ignorant and rude people,
dont let it get to you, just think that you are a very proud owner
of an authentic and beautiful LV! and they are just plain old stupid!

Yuck!!!!! That girl was such a brat!!!

You should get an LV business card from your fav SA, and the next time you have a class with that girl hand it to her and say "if you ever want to get rid of that nasty piece of sh*t that you are carrying, give my LV associate a visit".