Bleeker Lth Flap in Buckskin at outlets yet?

1. I am in desperate need of a Large Bleeker Leather Flap in Buckskin. Are these at the outlets yet or does anyone know if they are on sale at stores? I can do a charge send from a boutique or dept. store or I can find someone to pick up from the outlet for me. Help!!!!!!!!! TIA ladies!

2. That color is fairly new, I have only seen it in the boutiques.

3. This color just came out, so unless there is a return to an outlet they won't be there for a couple months at least. :nogood:

4. thanks. I know some stores, especially on the west coast will put bags on sale even after only being out a short time. I'm hoping someone will give me a heads up and I can get it that way.

5. They had one at the Edinburgh outlet awhile ago. It must have been a return.

6. I saw them in my boutique just today, so I don't think it will be in the outlets for a while.

7. I have seen that on the coach website still.

8. That one usually never has anything. I can't believe they had one of those! :wtf:

9. I've seen 2 at the outlets, one is at Vacaville, Ca (today) but has some patina to the leather. think the price was $319.

10. really? I've found lots of stuff there....signature ali, thompson hobo, miranda, mandy, etc. I must hit it at the right time!

11. every time I go I just find the reject crud that no one wants. The only things I've ever found good was a scarf print diaper bag for $90, and 06's wool page boy hat.