Bleeker capacity wristlet? Anyone?

1. Does anyone have this one yet? If so could you please post pics of the inside of it. I am confused, it says it has a zip top, yet it is a flap, so I am confused.:confused1: Thanks in advance!:flowers:
  2. I might be picking one up tomorrow if my SA is working. I want to know if it is going to be out in other colors before I buy it.
  3. I would love to hear what you think of it. I won't be able to get to the boutique anytime soon.
  4. I saw it on Monday and it's beautiful. It has a flap on the front with the cute buckle and a zipper on the top. The zipper part is where you actually open it and put your stuff in. The flap opens up too but it's pretty much just a design because you can't put anything in that pocket.
  5. Thanks so much for the clarification! That helps a lot. I love a zip top on a wristlet, so this sounds like a winner for me. :woohoo:
  6. Just bought one in wine (my favorite color in the world). It's exquisite. You might be able to fit some credit cards in the zip part, or maybe some bills.
  7. My friend just got one last week. She puts her iPhone in the zipper section. Fits perfectly. Hope that helps! :smile: