bleecker leather shopper/yay or nay

?

bleecker leather shopper/yay or nay

1. yay

2. nay

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bleecker leather shopper/yay or nay

2. Sorry, I just dont care for any of the bleecker line so its a nay for me.:shame:

3. Well, I voted Yay, but I would rather have a leather/signature mix in chocolate

4. I voted nay, but I'm just not a fan of the Bleeckers whatsoever...

5. voted nay
    not a big fan of the bleeker line

6. Love this bag IRL! It's my next purchase..

7. A major yay--it's one of the few Bleeckers I like.

8. I vote yay. I think that I am one of the few Bleecker fans here. I love everything about this line. I just love the big buckle with the leather. So yummy.

9. I voted nay. While I fell in love with the bag in the catalog and on-line, I just wasn't loving it in real life. I returned mine. I ordered it in black leather (coal). I think it is probably more beautiful in the brown leather (british tan).

10. yay!!!yippee-yay!!

11. I havent seen it in person yet, but it looks like a beautiful bag. The only one of the entire Bleeker line (except the wallets too) that I like.

12. I voted YAY! I just ordered one myself and going to pick her up this saturday. Can't wait.

13. Okay, now that I realize the the lining is Tattersall, this purse just got a WHOLE lot cuter.

14. YAY!!! I just got mine today and I really, really like it!!!

15. voted nay, love the bag in pictures but don't feel the same way in person. Its very big, square, bulky, stiff and heavy. that pretty much sums it up for me. I wanted to like it, trust me. I went back to the store more than once to visit her but just no love connection.:nogood: