Bleecker Leather Duffle: Which color? Help me decide!

1. I'm thinking of getting the medium Bleecker leather duffle, but can't decide on the color. I like coal (black), wine, british tan and rust. :love:

I'm leaning toward coal, but have a black soho flap (obviously it isn't the same buttery leather as Bleecker). I don't have any other leather Coach bags.

Thoughts? TIA!:okay:
  2. I'd say wine or british tan... since your only coach is black..

but really you can't go wrong with any of the colors! :okay:
  3. RUST!!!!! I have the rust and I LOVE IT! It's such a different color, you know?
  4. I love the wine and given your choices, definitely wine!

All of the colors are beautiful though, you can't go wrong. :smile:

Definitely try to see them in person before choosing, the colors can be different from what you would expect from the website.
  5. wine goes with brown or black clothing but is different from the tan/brown leather colors! LOVE it!
  6. I say wine. It's a neutral but it's different from black and brown.
  7. I have fallen in love with the wine color. Im getting a mini skinny this weekend in it. So I would vote for that color.
  8. I have seen the wine in other bags and think it's tdf so my vote is for wine :yes:
  9. Wine!
  10. Another vote for wine - it looks great with black or brown - so versatile and pretty!
  11. Wine! Such a rich color!!! Good luck with your decision!
  12. BRITISH TAN......its so versatile with any wardrobe

and plus...its a classic color, COACH has been making it forever!
  13. I have Bleeckers in wine and bottle green and love them both. Since green wasn't one of your choices, I'll vote for wine!:tup:
  14. oooh Wine! it's so pretty!! 2nd choice would be british tan... i love the wallet with that color and the magenta on the inside!!
  15. I LOVE the wine! It's soooooooooo rich and elegant!!!!