Blanc Pocket and Edith on the way!

1. Chloe NYC called me yesterday morning in response to my message on Saturday. They had the blanc small/medium pocket (which they tell me has no official name) IN STOCK, so I jumped on that! It should be here Thursday afternoon.

And to make things even better, I got a message from my SA at Ron Herman that my Edith is ON ITS WAY! It shipped out today.

And of course I will post pics as soon as they arrive!:nuts:

2. Yay! Can't wait to see pics! :biggrin:

3. yay congrats! So glad you could find one! :p

4. Congrats! I hope you're happy & satisfied this time :biggrin:

5. Congrats!!!!! :nuts:

6. I know...I am SO difficult!:biggrin: Maybe the third time is the charm! If we only had a store here that had such things, I would not have to keep playing this little "buy and see" game. I could just go into the store and try it on! But I have loved all of them so far...they just haven't loved me. :sad2:

7. congrats Etenebris :biggrin:

hope you love it!

8. YAY! I knew you'd find it. I hope that Blanc Pocket turns out to be as fab as we hoped!

9. how exciting! so happy for you!

10. Don't you wish you were an octopus so you could wear your new bags all at once?? I know I do! Congrats.....post those pics soon!!

11. You ARE SOOOO LUCKY!! I am soooooo jealous! let us see the pics so we can drool all over our keyboards!What color is the Edith???

12. That's great ET! I'm especially interested in your thoughts on Edith IRL. Did you order the Whiskey or Chamois?

13. And yes, pics!!!

14. Congrats!

15. yayayayayayayay!!!! what color edith did you get? can't wait to see pics!