Blanc is here to keep Choco, Mousse, and Whiskey company!!

1. Ok gals, here she is- my BLANC :love: Thanks to Sonja, DG, LG, Kimmie, and everyone's input, support and help on getting this bag. I am in love :heart:

Pre-loved and in MINT condition, along side the other paddies,
    including Mom's whiskey.

I wanna carry all four -three, I mean three (hee hee!) at the
    same time!!!

quartet.jpg whiskey.in.jpg whiskey.out.jpg whiskey.blanc.jpg blanc.jpg
  2. awww your collection is so beautiful! im so envious! i saw it today when i went to bloomies and i totally fell in love with it. the next bag im going to work on is either that or a rouille balenciaga city. it's such a hard decision! congrats though!! youre so lucky!!!

3. I am so inlove with your paddys! :love::heart::love::heart:
    Congrats on the beautiful blanc!! I bet you can't wait to take her out!! Looks like she's in amazing shape! :tender:

4. hmwe46 - LOVE your family!!! Your 4 paddies would totally be my top 4 too!!! GORGEOUS!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you took the pics of them in the sun! It really brings out their character and the depths to the colours!

AWESOME colleciton! :yes: :love:

5. :nuts: Wow!

6. So let's see...that makes four....oooops, I mean three :graucho: paddingtons under three months? You are officially hooked! We should all go get little tattoos of padlocks! Cute dainty ones.

I LOVE your blanc! It looks like it is in perfect condition. And that whiskey, oh my! :nuts: Great collection! All you need now is a red one! :lol:

7. Wow those are the exact 4 colors I would have if I had enough money!

8. Great idea LG!!

I have two tiny well-hidden paw prints (lower back) for my sweet
    dogs, a Weim and Rottie. A teeny padlock would fun!! :drool:

9. Your paddy collection has grown quite nicely since you joined PF!!
    :lol:
    Lovely collection.
    They're ALL gorgeous!!

10. Oh my, this is such a corgeous collections, I love your bábies hmwe aswell as your mum's :heart: :p

They're all just perfect, they look lovely together there :love: Congrats and thanks for providing us all some eye-candy..!!:p

Edit/ Lorguinny; I love the idea of tattooed padlocks..!! ;) If I ever decide to get a tattoo that's the one, dainty and cute padlock:yes: :p

11. Love your little paddie family ... the blanc color is the perfect addition to your already stunning collection! Congrats and enjoy!

12. I couldn't have done without you all!! THANK YOU!!!

Three months ago I was crying over a seriously nasty fake choco
    and now I am basking in the glow of four (three! Really!! Honest!!!)
    gorgeous paddies in exactly the colors I most wanted. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

This is a terrific support system :upsidedown:

13. congrats! nice collection!

14. What a great collection...I am thinking about selling my 05 Chocolate Paddy...but I just can't see, to list her! She smells SO good & the leather is divine!...Such a decision!!
    K

15. Hot! Hot! Hot! And Hot!!!!!!!!:yes: