Blanc Bequia Trotter MM

1. Hey all,
    Its been quite a while since the last time I posted something in this forum. Been pretty busy actually, I am no longer in Melbourne - I am studying in Beijing now.

Will be here for a year to learn Chinese, and lets just say it has been a stressful 3 weeks so I decided that I needed to do a little bit of shopping at Louis Vuitton.

I have been to both the shops in Beijing, and both of them are awesome especially the one at Guo Mao (the International Trade Center Shopping Mall).

And of course I used the opportunity to put into practice what I have learnt these three weeks :biggrin:

Anyway, I went to visit the Guo Mao store to check out the LV Cup bags and shoes, but apprently they are still not available in China until the end of this month or something like that. Was a bit disappointed at first, but then I saw this white bag on the display. It looked so shiny and so exclusive LOL!

I knew I had to get it... I'm a bad boy.....

But this time, my brother actually likes the bag too - he TOLD me to get it.. and that's a very unusual response coming from him.

I don't think these pictures do the justice of the actual look and feel of the bag, it is THAT good.
    Maybe it's just me who feel that way.. It's my first time buying something from men's seasonal collections..

So guys, please tell me what you think of the bag?
    P1010712.jpg P1010713.jpg P1010714.jpg P1010715.jpg P1010717.jpg
  2. More pictures
    P1010718.jpg P1010719.jpg
  3. very pretty, congrats!
  4. wow .. I LOVE looks great on you think there may be colour transfer issues at all?? Do you know the retail of it here in Aus?? LOVE IT:heart:
  5. I love it, congrats!
  6. I dont think colour transfer wouldnt be an issue, I mean it should be OK for normal wear.

I'm more worried if I accidently get pen marks on it.. LOL!

The white looks far better than the other two colours - I think anyway...

Not sure what the price would be in Aussie, it should be around $2000 - please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  7. Have you seen the GM too? I think the white looks AMAZING:heart: LOVE it:love:
  8. No, I was asking about it but they were all sold out... :S
  9. its really nice! great for the summer congrats! xx oo i would love to go to sanya! Ive heard the beaches are amazing!
  10. I've never seem that bag. Very cute. Congrats!
  11. Wow, its absolutely gorgeous, I love it! and it looks great on you too :yes:
  12. OMG!! They come in white!!! It looks gorgeous!!! I am sooooo buying one!!!:yahoo:
  13. Wow congratulations.
  14. That color and plaque on the inside are HOT!
  15. Love this bag since it came out!! and the white is amazing!! CONGRATS!