Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. she's so pretty... i love her show
  3. Love her and love that shirt! I bought it!
  4. She looks great and fresh!
  5. She looks pretty.
  6. Okay, so I love Blake Lively! I loved her in Accepted and she's great in Gossip Girl, one of my favorite shows. She's only 20 but I think she has so much poise and class! I read a recent article from her new cover issue of Lucky and she seems like she has a great head on her shoulders. I'd have KILLED to look like that when I was twenty! Anyone else a fan?
    b1.jpg blake_lively.jpg wwbl.jpg
  7. I like her too, I've only seen her in Gossip Girl though.
  8. She was also in Accepted and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants though I haven't seen the latter.
  9. SUPER fan right here.............I just don't know what the writers are doing but I love the show more and more each week!!!
  10. I didn't care for her much in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants but I'm loving her in Gossip Girl. She's so gorgeous! But I also think Leighton Meester (Blair) is stunning.
  11. I love her too she just seems so warm ! I also read an article and she talked about high school...I gathered that she's very grounded and intelligent.
  12. You're right, Leighton Meester is gorgeous! I sure never looked like that in high school.
  13. I don't know who she is and just judging her picture, she looks a lot older then 20!
  14. She has looked older than her age to me, but she looks classy and beautiful. I always forget to watch gossip girls, so I need to catch up online!
  15. Love her!! I esp love her TRL outfit:drool: im so inspired by her style (or should i say stylist? :p)