blackheads.. help!!

aspirin contains salicylic acid which is a leading ingredient in many OTC acne products. It works great for acne/ blackheads, and you can use the scrubby bits from the aspirin to exfoliate

Another way to help with blackheads is to get a facial every couple of months. I have blackheads on my forehead and after the facial the blackheads are mostly gone and each time I get one it gets better and better.

I've never been able to get Biore's pore strips to do anything more than pull out skin. But I do like Mary Kay's Miracle Set Night Gel- both the day and night lotions are fantastic for your skin anyway, but the night gel really tightens up pores and helps to get rid of blackheads.

about blackheads... i can't help but squeeze them especially when
they are "ripe"... is the right thing to do never touch them .. then what happens
over time ? do they fall off .. ? how do they then disappear from your face ?

the strips never worked for me!

and ye i can squeeze some out after the shower .. but of course theres a always a million more :sad:

.. and about facials.. i know people who get faciasl and their face is soo red for like 3 days.. and uh!

ive had probably every scrub on the market and all that stuff.. i think i will try the microdermabrasion

I use Mario Badescu Silver Powder as a mask ~once a week. It's not a miracle product, but it helps with the blackheads I get on my nose and chin :tup:
OP_silverpo.jpg